* Is the Fight Fixed? *Birth Equity Leadership Academy (BELA) - Tunica, MS
Wednesday, April 25th, 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. CST
- Are you working for equity around birth and breastfeeding?
- Would you like to collaborate with champions just like you?
- Do you want to add a new skill to your tool box? Or share a skill you already have?
- Would you like to know more about how to get the press involved with your work?
Then you don’t want to miss the opportunity that’s coming to your region! We will have great discussion and great demonstration taking place in Tunica, MS on April 25th!
Join us in Tunica, Mississippi on April 25th! All that’s missing is YOU!
Join community health workers and other maternal and child health leaders in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
HealthConnect One is known for fostering an atmosphere where each voice is heard and valued.
$40 per person includes printed materials, breakfast and lunch.
Who should attend?
Community-based doulas, breastfeeding peer counselors, maternal and child health advocates, program supervisors, administrators, researchers, educators, policy makers, government officials, students, social innovators and community leaders.
A block of rooms will be held at the Gold Strike Hotel until April 3rd. When you make reservations, let them know you are with the HealthConnect One group.
HealthConnect One is the national leader in advancing respectful, community-based, peer-to-peer support for pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and early parenting. Our vision is to see every baby, mother and family thrive in a healthy community.