- Posted by: RoiAnn Phillips
Birth Equity Leadership Institute
Are you interested?
We are looking for community leaders from multiple disciplines – including artists, entrepreneurs, researchers, doulas, community health workers, etc. – who want to share their gifts and experience to support their peers around the country.
- Faculty members will be engaged for 2 years, beginning November 1, 2017 and ending October 30, 2019.
- Each faculty member will be required to work a minimum of 4 hours per month, present 1 workshop/webinar per year and mentor 5 community leaders.
- New connections
- Conference attendance
- $25 per hour for approved activities (not to exceed $1,500 per year)
- Download and Complete the application – in MS Word or PDF – by July 30, 2017.
- We will contact you by September 15, 2017 to let you know the status of your application, and to discuss any next steps.
If you have any questions, please contact me by phone at 312-878-7022 or by email at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!