What is a community-based doula? What tools does she need? What talents or qualities does she possess? Why does she do what she does each day?
Thank you to the following Community-Based Doulas and Program Partners (in order of appearance):
- Cynthia Sparks, RNC-MNN, CLSS, CBC, CCE, PD (Philadelphia, PA)
- Erika Ortiz – Families First / G-CAPP (Atlanta, GA)
- Sara Kalasunas (Philadelphia, PA)
- Loretha Weisinger – Marillac House (Chicago, IL)
- Terrie Smith – BirthMatters, Cherokee County ReGenesis (Spartanburg, SC)
- Jennifer Boulley – Red Cliff Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Community-Based Doula Project (WI)
Video edited by RoiAnn Phillips, Communications Manager for HealthConnect One.